Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday 14th November

Exercise: Day 1 Weights Program I woke up every hour on the hour last night and the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym. But I got up and went. Really had no excuse other than I was a little bit tired. And it's so easy once you make the decision to do it....it's actually making the decision that's the hard bit!! Legs are a bit sore today, but I haven't run hard since the 1/2 Marathon in October, and I was expecting to feel a bit of soreness anyway. Hip isn't too bad considering. It was much worse last month after doing the Spring Into Shape 8km run. I'm making up my fruit salad again tonight. Went to the fruit and veg shop and I couldn't believe how much grapes cost at the moment. I bought what I thought was a small amount and they came to over $10 on their own!! This is going to be one expensive fruit salad!!