Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday 21st November

Exercise: Day 3 Weights Program I've had a great day foodwise. I think I'm back in the Zone with it all. Didn't even think about chocolate or biscuits or lollies, or cake or......yeah yeah, you get my drift!! I know that it's because my boss is back from 2 weeks travelling around the world and I was way too busy to even think about eating. I didn't even get to eat lunch until 3.15 this afternoon!! One of the worst times of the year for me is always Christmas time. Already I'm looking at a party on the 8th December, friends coming over on the 10th, the family Christmas party on the 18th, the work Christmas party on the 23rd, followed by Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I always put on tons of weight. I'm hoping that this year is going to be different, not just through eating better, but also because I'm going to try and exercise right through Christmas. Last year I only bought enough goodies (chocolate, biscuits etc) for Christmas Day, which was fantastic for me. I did, however, have enough Champagne to last me for a month!!