Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday 20th November

Exercise: 3.2km MegaMile (16min 35sec), 12km Run - 70 Mins (Dandy Creek Trail) The MegaMile was so much fun. I've not run a short distance race in a very long time, so I wasn't sure how well I'd do. I'd taken some AMP tablets with a Red Bull early this morning so by the time I was at the start line, I was buzzing with energy (such a great feeling). It was great to actually run flat out for the whole distance, although Michelle realised early on in the race that her legs don't do "fast"!! I could see she was trying to go faster, but her legs just wern't having any of it!! We got medals again so I've got a growing collection now!! Then me, Michelle, Marty & Tony drove over to the Dandy Creek Trail and did a great 12km run. It was one of those runs where you feel like you can run forever!! My hip doesn't hurt much at all. Hopefully that's a good sign!