Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday 24th July

Exercise: Netball Game Calves are still quite sore, so I was hobbling around a little bit today. Luckily all seems fine with my knee, which was also quite tender after the 1/2 yesterday. It's my lower back which is probably the sorest (is that a word??). I made the most of the good weather on the weekend and did alot of gardening, mostly weeding where I was bent over. The back now hurts too. At least the quads aren't sore!! It was our first Netball game of the season....and we won!! I really didn't want to play tonight as I hadn't had a very good day at work, I'd had a pretty crappy night's sleep as my daughter is not very well and I had to get up to her a couple of times, so by the time I got home the last thing I wanted to do was get changed and walk back out the door to play Netball. A nice glass of champers and some junk food was more what I had in mind!! Glad to say that I'm feeling much better now. It's amazing how doing exercise can really wipe out all those crappy, pityful, woe is me type thoughts!! Okay, off to bed as I've got to get up early to meet Michelle in the morning!!