Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday 25th July

Exercise: 10km Run - Mullum Mullum Creek Trail The fog this morning really kept the temperatures down so it was a pretty nippy 10km run Michelle and I had. And out my way the fog didn't actually lift till about 2pm!! I picked up my new trainers last week (can't remember if I told you all the saga!) anyway they are not the yellow and white ones that I currently have and was expecting as they are exactly the same shoe that I ordered last time. The new ones I got are blue and white. Now being the girly girl that I am, I much prefer the yellow and white ones and wrote back to the people that I bought them from explaining this and asking what the difference was. The people responded by saying they were happy to change them for the yellow and white ones, but of course it means that I have to send them back to Scotland which is going to cost me about $30, in which case I could have easily picked them up here for the extra cost. I got another email back explaining that the reason they are a different colour is because they brought out a spring/summer one (the yellow and white) and an autumn/winter one (blue and white) so in effect I have the newer version. I have decided to live with them as I couldn't justify spending an extra $30 just because of the colour!! Alana's Quote: "Oh no, Dad's got the sniffers!" (she meant sniffles).