Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday 4th August

Back to work today. And boy, did the day go quickly or what!! I'm really looking forward to getting a run in tomorrow morning while Alana is at Gymnastics. Will probably only make it a short 7km run, but hopefully this will ease me back into the exercise without too much pain or suffering!! I've just seen the weather forecast for the coming week and all I can say is SPRING IS NEARLY HERE!!! We're in for some really nice sunny weather - YES!! I'm a real trivia quiz nut so I thought I might create one of my own. If you look at the top right of the blog, there's a button to a trivia quiz that I created. It's loads of fun, so go on, log in and have a go!! Hopefully you'll all come back daily, even if it's just to play the game!! Alana's Quote:"I'm good at thinking aren't I?"