Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday 3rd August

Hello World!! Have just resurfaced from the depths of snot, tissues, flegm, coughing fits, chills, sweats and everything else you could possibly think sounds downright disgusting!! Have done nothing at all since Monday. No energy, no oomph, no nothing!! I did go into work yesterday morning as my boss flew back in, but he didn't arrive at work until about lunchtime. I only stayed as long as was necessary to tie up a few things for him and then I was back at home, slobbing on the couch! One good thing (if there is one) is that my stomach has shrunk drastically. I know it's probably not the best way to lose weight, but it's certainly a good kick start. I have had no urges for food at all, just my chocolate milk. I've reverted to drinking my chocolate protein powder rather than Nesquick, which I hope is a better alternative!! Oh yeah, another good thing about being home is that I've managed to put a couple of things on Ebay for sale. If anyone's interested I've put a link on the right hand side. Speaking of Ebay, does everyone else have an Ebay "corner" where everything gets dumped so that it can be photographed and advertised on Ebay? I keep looking at the ever increasing pile and thinking how untidy the corner looks, then walking past it and ignoring it!! Love Ebay!! Alana's Quote: "Leave it to the professionals Dad!"