Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday 7th August

Exercise: Netball Game How bizarre is this....I woke up this morning when the alarm went off, only to realise that it was the second alarm, not the first one. I do remember turning off the first alarm (it goes off at 5.45am) as I'd wanted to get up and do a spin class, but when I looked at the time it was 6.45am. I must have instantly fallen back to sleep once I'd turned off the first alarm without even knowing it....very spooky!! Needless to say I didn't get to my spin class this morning!! Which was a real shame as I was actually looking forward to going! (now that's a first!). My eating over the weekend, chocolate wise anyway, has been great. I haven't eaten any at all! I have, however, managed to knock back 2 bottles of champagne, a Calzone Pizza and a McFlurry!! And before you say anything, Oreo McFlurrys do not count as Chocolate in my book! We lost at Netball tonight, but at least it was a good runaround. That's all that really matters to me at the moment. I'm not that bothered if we win or lose as long as I get some good cardio out of it! Is that bad? Alana's Quote: "Dad, WHY are we even having this arguement?!"